Cant decide on rims

Maarty

Jul 23, 2010
Im getting new rims and tires for my performance red 01 cobra does any one have any rim suggestions? i was looking on americanmuscle and i really like the fr500 and the saleens the best i think. Dont know what finish will look best though. If anyone has any pics of a performance red stang with rims post em up! thanks for the help

• Sponsors (?)

not PR but at least you can see what they look like on red....

Dad060.jpg

Dad061.jpg

I had black saleens before with the red. They were okay, not very photogenic and they always gave me a spare tire sort of feeling. Would have been better with the polished lip. have the anthricte w/ polished lip now. Love my rims. Hate the color red. The red will soon be gone. :) heres some pics of both.

IMG_2152.jpg

bikes4sale006.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture003.jpg

For PR I'd agree with everyone else, black with a polished lip or anthracite with a polished lip.

These probably are the next rims I get, or I just might paint the ones I have. I have a '99 with the same color and the OEM 10th Anny wheels in gunmetal, but I love the bronze here.

Karson_Bronze.jpg

Not a big fan of the 10th Anniversaries but those look really good with the bronze!

I ended up going with the hypercoated FR500 i think theyll fit nice with the car. hopefully they get here soon my tires are completely bald haha. Ill post up some pics when i get them thanks guys