Cant find maximum motorsports 3-2 port conversion kit

• Sponsors (?)

See See 87-93 Mustang 5.0 Brake upgrade pages. Improve your 60-0 times! for the best and cheapest brake upgrades and 5 lug swaps. The site doesn't sell anything but some fittings, but the tech notes are great. It tells you what junkyard or remanufactured parts to use to upgrade your brakes. It has almost everything you could want to know about Mustang brakes on it./ for the best and cheapest brake upgrades and 5 lug swaps. The site doesn't sell anything but some fittings, but the tech notes are great. It tells you what junkyard or remanufactured parts to use to upgrade your brakes. It has almost everything you could want to know about Mustang brakes on it.

A 3 -2 fitting kit is available through Matt90GT's above site. I have used one and it works good.
See 3-2 Port master cylinder conversion kits for Fox3 Mustangs (87-93) for the kit

The Maximum Motorsports 3-2 Conversion kit is Part #MMBAK-3

I bought MM's 3-2 conversion kit, stock proportioning valve eliminator kit, and Willwood proportioning valve from them when I did my 5-lug/4-wheel disc brake upgrade. These parts made the swap super easy and made for a clean install.