• Sponsors (?)

Attachments

• 20170221_132318.jpg
    20170221_132318.jpg
    378.6 KB · Views: 120
  • 20170221_132458.jpg
    20170221_132458.jpg
    771.7 KB · Views: 122
The side mirror design changed in 1988 to the Hockey stick style on the convertible and '88 T-top.

Since you need to reuse your 1987 t-top glass, you need to specifically look for 83-87 convertible doors that run the hatch-back style side mirrors.

Very subtle thing not many know about
1987_ford_mustang_gt_convertible_1_lgw.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
I'm not overly positive, but i think there is a bracing in the t-top doors that will need to be transferred over to the convertible doors. Ask two months from now and i'll be able to tell you exactly.

I'm replacing the passenger door on my t-top with a convertible door.

I know that the convertible doors will fit a t-top. I also believe the glass will need to be swapped out of your old door, but i'm not positive on this. I will know for a fact soon.

I'm not overly positive, but i think there is a bracing in the t-top doors that will need to be transferred over to the convertible doors. Ask two months from now and i'll be able to tell you exactly.

I'm replacing the passenger door on my t-top with a convertible door.

I know that the convertible doors will fit a t-top. I also believe the glass will need to be swapped out of your old door, but i'm not positive on this. I will know for a fact soon.
He has a convertible, t top style doors, he also has a pic of the rust damage at the botton of the doors

As far as that goes, I'm too easy, just ask that girl on the other end of my couch, didn't realize those were not pics of his car.
Sorry, I'm easily confused.
I'm still looking for those doors I got, I pulled them long ago but I know I still got them.

Reactions: 1 user