Can't wait until it all arives so...

Orange...

Aug 22, 2004
SASKATOON
here is what I bought myself for xmas... it's appearance mod stuff for the winter and I though this would keep me tied over for a few months... just cheapo stuff but I think it'll make a little difference.
View attachment 418483
View attachment 418485
View attachment 418487

I would have gotten the smoked lights and foglights but I remember a not-so-nice policeman didn't like those that much on my crownvic and I ended up getting a hefty fine... so this is my second choice.. I think it'll look good with the black stripes and dd black bullitt rims. Next on the block is... tint. (thats be in Feb. probably... unless I get the itch sooner)
I got some pure white bulbs for both fog and headlights...
I also couldn't resist the white guage face blue super blinding light things... only $10 plus $10 for shipping.. it ended up being $23 CAN so I think thats decent. I'm now smiling inside.

• Sponsors (?)

ebay... only $12 (plus shipping)

the only thing is that I noticed after I bought them is that the mph and kmph are switched so I'll have to watch that...
" I was only going 60 in a 60 zone... honest!!"

I know how to set the guages back up 100% so I'm not worried about that.
4 very easy steps (not including the guage replacent stuff):
See where the car idles take a pic or write it down... lets say at 600 rpm
also see where car is at in 4th @ 2000 rpm (60 kmph I think) write it down
do all the guage replacement stuff
start the car up and put the needle back on at the certain rpm (600)
drive the car in 4th @ 2000 rpm at set the needle to 60 kmph.
The others are easier... no need to even comment on that. I also have access to the speedo calibrator tool if that is too much off (which it won't be)

Those smoked ones that cobra-red-96-gt posted were my 1st choice but the cops would be all over me for that even if they are DOT

I know how to set the guages back up 100% so I'm not worried about that.
4 very easy steps (not including the guage replacent stuff):
See where the car idles take a pic or write it down... lets say at 600 rpm
also see where car is at in 4th @ 2000 rpm (60 kmph I think) write it down
do all the guage replacement stuff
start the car up and put the needle back on at the certain rpm (600)
drive the car in 4th @ 2000 rpm at set the needle to 60 kmph.
The others are easier... no need to even comment on that. I also have access to the speedo calibrator tool if that is too much off (which it won't be)

You don't need to do that at all. Those are overlays...so they will just slip over the needles. ALl you need to do is make sure the needles sit high enough to clear the face.

I have ebay el-glo faces...but mine aren't that busy when they light up. Mine are solid like the 03/04 Cobra