Car feels so much faster after winter nap

• Sponsors (?)

Cool. I’m assuming you are on the island? There is a show this Sunday at Bald Hill. Gonna try to make it but I don’t think he weather is gonna cooperate. Will see. Took her out for the first time. So funny. Stiff at first. Tires, suspension, thing was rattling and riding like crap. Then after I started stretching her out, rattles went away, handled and rode so much better. Guess she’s getting old. I can relate. Lol.

Cool. I’m assuming you are on the island? There is a show this Sunday at Bald Hill. Gonna try to make it but I don’t think he weather is gonna cooperate. Will see. Took her out for the first time. So funny. Stiff at first. Tires, suspension, thing was rattling and riding like crap. Then after I started stretching her out, rattles went away, handled and rode so much better. Guess she’s getting old. I can relate. Lol.

Mine seems to rattle all the time. Lol Suspension is definitely on the to-do list.

Yeah, I’m over in Hauppauge. Car won’t be ready by Sunday, but maybe I’ll shoot up there for a bit.
I couldn’t wait for spring, now I’m a little late with the car still on jackstands in the garage.

Oh maybe soon for me! The Saturday before last they were still dumping salt on the roads here after a measly 1". That snow would have melted later in the day but...so there is still a hint of salt around here even though we had some rain.

Yes they are. You would think with all the technology and innovation we have in this day and age they could come up with something that works as good as salt on snow and ice but doesn’t corrode our vehicles and eat up the roads.

Around here they love to hose the highways/overpasses down with liquid calcium chloride.
That @#$% makes road salt look like baby powder, it rots everything but they still use salt on the side roads.

Funny you say that when I took mine out for the first time this year I was like huh..that's a new squeak but as I woke her up it went away.
Gotta say my M/T drag radial SUCK when there cold, it was about 40* and I had ice skates on the back..lol fine when warmed up though.