car got broken into last week

johnnyt03gt

5 Year Member
Mar 15, 2008
dallas TX
at first all that i thought was stolen was my cd bag 500 original cd's $150 sun glasses
and work jacket today i realized my whole toolbox box was also missing that sucks ass
it was all craftsman stuff it wasn't a huge box but it had any tool i needed to work on my
stang it helped me out a few times making on side road repairs now ima have to start all over again it's just so ****ed up that i could never catch em in the act i pray to god every night before going to bed to please please just one time let me catch one ****ing with my car again so i can kill em on the spot if we had laws like iraq did with saddam in power
we'd be alright if a man stole something they would chop his hands off so he would never
do it again but unfortunately in the USA you can getaway with murder all you have to do
is get a hot shot lawyer or play the race card

overcrowded in prison's kill em all make room for the new generation of thugs

the problem is we have people in this world who don't even try to find a job instead they just want to live off hand outs and stay home make babes they can't afford to care of
so we end up with the tab i always see people at my job using foodstamps but driving of in a new cadillac or h2

off topic yes angry yes some of what i've said make sense i think so :uzi:

• Sponsors (?)

That sucks. Yeah you seem pretty angry. I got broken into a few months ago in Lewisville at the mall and the same people broke into and stole 3 other cars from the same parking lot all in the same week. Security and police didnt do anything about it either which really pissed me off. Sorry to hear about that tho.

at first all that i thought was stolen was my cd bag 500 original cd's $150 sun glasses
and work jacket today i realized my whole toolbox box was also missing that sucks ass
it was all craftsman stuff it wasn't a huge box but it had any tool i needed to work on my
stang it helped me out a few times making on side road repairs now ima have to start all over again it's just so ****ed up that i could never catch em in the act i pray to god every night before going to bed to please please just one time let me catch one ****ing with my car again so i can kill em on the spot if we had laws like iraq did with saddam in power
we'd be alright if a man stole something they would chop his hands off so he would never
do it again but unfortunately in the USA you can getaway with murder all you have to do
is get a hot shot lawyer or play the race card

overcrowded in prison's kill em all make room for the new generation of thugs

the problem is we have people in this world who don't even try to find a job instead they just want to live off hand outs and stay home make babes they can't afford to care of
so we end up with the tab i always see people at my job using foodstamps but driving of in a new cadillac or h2

off topic yes angry yes some of what i've said make sense i think so :uzi:

I agree. People like that suck!

soooo, what the OP is saying is they wished they lived under a totalitarian regime? He misses the old days under Saddam?

Yes, theives suck. But so do people who store 500 CD's in their car. Stop being foolish [edited] so the rest of us don't have to listen to you whine about your crap being stolen. WTF do you need 500 CD's in your car for? And why are they visible when you look in the car?

But I know what you mean. When I had my grand prix, I had someone pry open my door handle and they took my stereo, and 250 dollar iPod, it was hooked up to the back of the radio, and it was in the glove box, but that's the risk you take when you have nice things in your car :(

soooo, what the OP is saying is they wished they lived under a totalitarian regime? He misses the old days under Saddam?

Yes, theives suck. But so do people who store 500 CD's in their car. Stop being an idiot so the rest of us don't have to listen to you whine about your crap being stolen. WTF do you need 500 CD's in your car for? And why are they visible when you look in the car?
No need for called me an idiot. FYI. Nothing was visible. I know I can't change the world. I'm just saying I think its ****ed up when I can't keep what I want in my car. And yes when it comes to crime we are too soft

Posted via Mobile Device

No need for called me an idiot. FYI. Nothing was visible. I know I can't change the world. I'm just saying I think its ****ed up when I can't keep what I want in my car. And yes when it comes to crime we are too soft

Posted via Mobile Device

You're right, that was uncalled for and I apologize.

On the other hand, the punishment should fit the crime. And the US already has more people in prison than any other country on the planet. Are we just more likely to break the law? Do we have more laws? Are we perhaps too eager to throw someone in jail in the name of "tough on crime" at the expense of rational thought considering the cost of the crime vs. the cost of the punishment?

Now at what point are you expected to be responsible for your own actions? Sure, you can continue to store your valuables in your car knowing it isn't the smartest place for them, but blaming other people for being "soft on crime" is trying to skip out on your own responsibility for your actions. Actions that put you in position to take a loss. Actions other people don't engage in because they know it isn't a good idea.

I'm sorry your stuff was stolen. But you put it there knowing it isn't the safest place for it. When something happens, there's two people at fault -- you and the thief. Sometimes it's unavoidable, but if we restrict circumstances to the unavoidable, there would be a lot less people breaking into cars because it wouldn't be profitable.

I had someone smash my window and steal a really nice leather coat out of my '93 GT about 13 years ago. Never had that happen before, and it has'nt happened since. I leave nothing in either of my cars, and I've never upgraded my stereos in any of the cars I've owned. No Navigation crap or radar detectors either. They might as well just steal the whole car.

You're right, that was uncalled for and I apologize.

On the other hand, the punishment should fit the crime. And the US already has more people in prison than any other country on the planet. Are we just more likely to break the law? Do we have more laws? Are we perhaps too eager to throw someone in jail in the name of "tough on crime" at the expense of rational thought considering the cost of the crime vs. the cost of the punishment?

Now at what point are you expected to be responsible for your own actions? Sure, you can continue to store your valuables in your car knowing it isn't the smartest place for them, but blaming other people for being "soft on crime" is trying to skip out on your own responsibility for your actions. Actions that put you in position to take a loss. Actions other people don't engage in because they know it isn't a good idea.

I'm sorry your stuff was stolen. But you put it there knowing it isn't the safest place for it. When something happens, there's two people at fault -- you and the thief. Sometimes it's unavoidable, but if we restrict circumstances to the unavoidable, there would be a lot less people breaking into cars because it wouldn't be profitable.

no problem buddy we cool, im ok now i just had to vent a little LOL:grouphug:

Sorry that happened to you. I personally don't keep any orig cd's in my car, just burned copies I make. My cobra isn't a DD so that helps keep it out of harms way. I doubt we have a fraction of the prison population countries like china has by the way. To reduce the prison population maybe we can take a lesson from Singapore. Remember the american that vandalized cars there an they did the public "caining"? I've been to Singapore, it's save to go anywhere. That would be a good for Juvinile offenders who have no fear of the law here. Cost effective too.