Car got keyed..BAD!! **PICS**

waggs

Jul 3, 2008
arizona
Car got keyed..BAD!! *update*

*8/19/08*
i bet it was a 16 year old ricer punk....
yeah there were a bunch of 16 year old kids at the movies that night. i know it was one of those ****ers.

after thinking about it a few days later. i remembered that i was walking into panda express that night and there was a black new edge gt with 20" chrome wheels revving the **** out of his car while he was driving by. everyone was like "oh look at that badass, what a ***" and stuff like that. maybe someone thought my car was that other gt? idk. i still haven't caught the bastards but i'm sure they'll get what's coming to them.

i talked to the main painter at the mercedes dealership and he said he would paint my car as a sidejob. he's charging me 600, which isn't bad imo. he does good work:nice:

and i'm gonna get another daily driver. it's a 96 taurus that my brother used to own until the transmission ****ed up. it's been sitting out on our driveway for a few months but i'll get it running soon. my mustang is never going to the mall or movies again.
View attachment 309338

so i went to the movies tonight with a few friends and afterwards i went to take a ride in my friends new car(evo x) when he dropped me off at my car i noticed a scratch on the rear fender. i got out his car and was shocked at what i saw.

my car used to be in MINT condition until tonight..

before:
0811071619a-1.jpg

SANY0792-1.jpg

SANY0804.jpg

after
driver's front fender:
SANY1083.jpg

drivers door:
SANY1086.jpg

drivers side:
SANY1085.jpg

hood:
SANY1087.jpg

hood and pass. fender:
SANY1088.jpg

pass. door:
SANY1091.jpg

driver's front fender:
SANY1098.jpg

why do people have to be a$$holes:nonono:

• Sponsors (?)

Man Im sorry about that.Im guessing it was done out of jealousy,they cant have it so they dont think anyone else should.

Is the scratches all the way to the metal or just into the clearcoat?Sorry cant really tell from the pics.
yeah that's what i was thinking.

the scratches in the front drivers fender and parts of the hood feel like they went all the way down past the primer.

the drivers door feels like they got through the clearcaot but not all the way through the paint.

the pass. fender and door feel like they only scratched the clearcoat. i'm gonna try to buff those out before i decide whether or not i'm gonna call my insurance company. i'll get a better look in the morning.

yeah i wanna say i'm 99% sure i don't have enemies. i'm pretty chill around everyone i'm around and try to get along with everyone. i don't think i've had a problem with anyone else in a while. all my friends that were there were like "damn dude you didn't deserve this" i was speechless for like 5 minutes. idk. it sucks..

yeah i wanna say i'm 99% sure i don't have enemies. i'm pretty chill around everyone i'm around and try to get along with everyone. i don't think i've had a problem with anyone else in a while. all my friends that were there were like "damn dude you didn't deserve this" i was speechless for like 5 minutes. idk. it sucks..

wow man, if that was me, and i found the person, i would Key Maz backwards in their forehead so everytime they look in the mirror, then remember me.

i suppose your gonna inform ur insurance company right? i hope they are not gay about it.

Man these threads just kill me...makes me not want to ever park my Stang anywhere...

You might have some luck buffing out some of them depending how deep they are--as mentioned above I can't quite tell how deep they are either.

Sorry it happened to you man! :notnice:

So sorry to see a beautiful stang get vandalized like that and feel for ya. A good bud of mine had his Mini Cooper S keyed several times in NYC requiring multiple paint jobs (covered by insurance). Can't understand the mindset of someone who would do that. Two places I haven't and won't ever take my stang to is the movie theater and the mall for fear of theft/breaking in from an article I read a while ago. Now I'll add another fear to the list.

Fingers crossed that it can be quickly and easily repaired.

WTF!!! I hate Idiots!

crap where in Az were you so I never leave my car there??

Is That covered under insurance???

i left the car at amc30 in the north part of town. i've been there a bunch of times but this time the parking lot was pretty full so i parked towards the back. bad choice:notnice: i got out of the movie at around 11 and my car was out there by itself with no cars around.

yeah my insurance will cover it but i have to pay a $1000 deductable. that's why i haven't called yet cause if the damage is less than that i'll take it to a shop myself. i work at a merecedes dealer part time and i know some of the body shop people pretty good. hopefully they can help me out.

i have to drop the car off at the ford dealer today so i can't get an estimate until tomorrow.

well I know a guy thats friends with my dad for ages, and he has a detailing business and does cars for the barret jackson car show, he airbrushes chips and scratches and does a fantastic job, my car looked new after he got done with it, I could give you his number if ur interested, hes located in mesa tho