Car got keyed..BAD!! **PICS**

• Sponsors (?)

Man does that suck. I can just picture a group of jackass's standing around your car, keying the **** out of it and then laughing. You just cant win. If you park up close you will get door dings. If you park way out, your to far from the f'n POS cameras. Sometimes when I get out of the car somewhere I notice people looking at the car. The azure blue really makes it stand out. Onetime my car was very dirty and some f'r wrote "wash me" on the door I was even pissed about that. I feel sorry for ya.

To quote Vincent Vega - "Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that ******* doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it. What's more chicken**** than ****ing with a man's automobile? I mean, don't **** with another man's vehicle. It's just against the rules.

Oh my :jaw: That is terrible!! I am so sorry to hear and see what they did to your beautiful car. That is just not right :nonono:

When some of my friends heard I was moving to PR they told me these horror stories about how my car would get stolen, keyed, broken into, wheels stolen, stereo taken, etc.
I think it's safe to say that these kinds of things sadly can happen just about anywhere :(
Some people just don't respect other peoples property :notnice:

I hope you are able to get it back to like new condition quickly and with as little cost to you as possible.

i left the car at amc30 in the north part of town. i've been there a bunch of times but this time the parking lot was pretty full so i parked towards the back. bad choice:notnice: i got out of the movie at around 11 and my car was out there by itself with no cars around.

yeah my insurance will cover it but i have to pay a $1000 deductable. that's why i haven't called yet cause if the damage is less than that i'll take it to a shop myself. i work at a merecedes dealer part time and i know some of the body shop people pretty good. hopefully they can help me out.

i have to drop the car off at the ford dealer today so i can't get an estimate until tomorrow.

Holly crap $1000 wow i that really sucks. I'm glad i have a $50 deductible. Were there any cameras in the parking lot? Man i hope your car gets fixed. I say go through insurance that way they can paint the whole car and not just spot paint. This way if you ever wanted a body kit now would be the time to buy it. You could buy the kit install it, then the paint would just be slapped on and you wouldn't have to pay for it. Normally a paint job for a body kit is about 1k. So if you at least do that then it wont be so bad because it would be the same amount if you were to add one anyways. I say take advantage of this. And Good Luck!

I know just how you feel. My 05 was keyed deep all the way across the hood along with a newer suv at a bar. Caught the guy on video. He was fighting with his old lady she threw him out of the car and the A$$ keyed all the newer cars in the parking lot. Cops said they cant identify him. Also had someone punch my quarter panel, or got hit with a baseball. My deductible was 160 for each problem. Had it fixed and sold the car.

Oh my word, those people are jerks who did that worst than jerks they are words I do not really want to say on this forum. Have you checked the cameras? Try that first. I absolutly hate those kinds of people no respect to other peoples nice stuff. Do you have a D/A polisher? Try some heavy duty paint cleaner. I would recommend you to go to Meguiars online forums. I am on that site and it has answered all my detailing questions. It has happened to my stang. Some punk thought it was funny at school to key it at school but i buffed it out. I hope everything works out for you. Hope you catch those punks.

HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW that just ticks me off to no end, and its not even my car. I think I would flip if something like that happened to me!

Man punks like that are the lowest of pure scum. Just beating them up wouldnt be enough....they need to be screwed up for life or atleast many years to learn their lesson. I say lock em up with "big luva bubba" as their cell mate! And dont answer any screams for the next two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow man that sucks.:nonono:

:lol: That's the worst keying I've ever seen..

Me too! Whom ever did that must had a lot of time.

save yourself the trouble man,nearly your entire car is going to need a repaint

Like they made sure of that

If I was suspicious insurance adjuster. I might think you did it to get a free paint job out of the insurance company.:D

Jive, your sig is fawking hilarious LOL :rlaugh:

sorry about the scratches dood :( along with everyone else here, i'd beat the crap outta any one who did that.

furthermore, i HATE asswipes who lean on other peoples' cars :mad: they don't realize that their fawking jeans have those little rivets and can leave scratches all over the paint.

I had a pair of numb nuts lean on my car while i was in it lol they couldnt see through the tint. Needless to say i turned the engine over, gave it a high rev, and bumped them off in reverse lol they ran fairly quickly :D

here's to you finding a cheap fix man :nonono:

save yourself the trouble man,nearly your entire car is going to need a repaint because of all that and all the adjacent panels that have to blend into and reclear.its going to cost over 1000 to do that job correctly.that sucks man,ppl are such *******s.i just painted my mirror,hood and bumper 2 days before going to myrtle beach,parked in the garge the 2nd night,someone side swipes my mirror and takes the paint right off of it.and they dont say ****.
+1

I was going to say the same thing. After the body work, detriming, painting + blend time, clearcoat, etc, that will be way over $1000.

At least they didn't key words into your car like this WRX we had at work. They keyed "F@gmobile", and "1 spot per car, f@g" and various other words into his car. He had to ride around with it until he could finally get it painted. I don't car for WRXs but this was just sad regardless of what kind of car it was.

Haters don't like it when you park far out in a parking lot and take up a couple spaces that no one else will come close to using apparently.:shrug:

haters :chair:

If I was suspicious insurance adjuster. I might think you did it to get a free paint job out of the insurance company.:D
it would cost $1000 to have the paint put back to excactly how it used to be stock, i filed a police report the night it happened.

i went to go talk to the body shop dude at the mercedes dealership and he said that none of the scratches can be buffed out. they are gonna have to paint the whole car except the roof. my insurance company is the way to go.

and yeah it sucks about the 1000 bucks cause i could've used that towards my student loan for school or my car payment or somethin:nonono:

it would cost $1000 to have the paint put back to excactly how it used to be stock, i filed a police report the night it happened.

i went to go talk to the body shop dude at the mercedes dealership and he said that none of the scratches can be buffed out. they are gonna have to paint the whole car except the roof. my insurance company is the way to go.

and yeah it sucks about the 1000 bucks cause i could've used that towards my student loan for school or my car payment or somethin:nonono:

Just find a body shop that will over estimate a little and talk to the manager and see if he'll paint it less the detuctable. Nothing out of pocket and a free paint job.

I did this when I hit a dear and just gave them the check the ins. gave me. Nothing out of my pocket.