Car got keyed..BAD!! **PICS**

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry bro. Those pictures made me sick. This is just a random act by stupid people. It would be nice to catch them. I believe what comes around goes around. I was with my cousin this past winter at a bar. These 2 a**holes got into a fight. They started to fight around my cousins car. I told them to get the f**k away from the car. There was several people standing around and one of them tells me that the 2 guys fighting are friends. I tell him I don't give a damn get them away from the car. It would be nice if they could be prosecuted at least. Good luck with her. Pearl02.

Man I am sorry to hear that. I cringed when I saw the pics. I thought getting egged in my own driveway was bad (got hit so hard, it left a ripple of cracked paint) and considering its someone I know. I hope you find the person and hit him with the keys in your knuckles for doing it.

Damn man that sucks, I feel your pain. Ours got keyed last week, just got back from the body shop with an estimate, $1600. They got both doors one rear fender and the hood. What makes people do these things. Ours will be covered under our comprehensive, so it won't cost a thing. Just pisses you off when you have a nice ride that you take care of and someone does something like that.

Which movie theater did you go to? Most parking lots have camera systems closed away in certain locations. Perhaps you could inquire about that. Catch the person that did it and break both their legs with a crowbar.

I hate vandals.. you might get lucky and he might get caught, so I would report it to the police if you have not done so already.

2 years ago when I had my 01 gt I came out to find a 20 pound rock was thrown into my rear window with such force it even smashed the radio and broke the dash supports..

A few months later the police caught the two GIRLS that did it and a few other cars they damaged... what happened is they tossed the rock from a car doing 60+ mph

They were very lucky that rock did not hit a person.. at that speed it probably would have been fatal.

Oh, invest in some security. My Dakota Stampede edition has Python Security and remote start, and the way my shock sensor is set, you can barely look at the thing without triggering the alarm. I swear, if it hears someone say something foul about it it goes off.

Mine was only $400, so maybe when you get it back out of the body shop, that would be a wise investment? The 2 way transmitters are great, because when the alarm goes off, the remote in your pocket goes off too. There is a little siren and all the lights freak out so you can run out and stomp a fool out.

someone deserves a beat down after that

+1
My car had the side view mirrors beatin out twice in one weekend at my house because my driveway was getting worked on so i had to park on the street. I had the idea of camping out one night with some buddys of mine just to catch the little punks who thought it was funny. Dealership replaced it for free both times fortunately. Its sad when you have to worry about jealous punks who dont have a care for anything

Im sorry about your car man, I wouldnt beat the guys ace though, I'd find him and offer to buy him a hooker(with AIDS). Then beat his ace, plant some cocaine on him and call the cops. Too bad we cant hook up a few camera's pointing out our windows that takes a picture every 5 seconds.

Too bad we cant hook up a few camera's pointing out our windows that takes a picture every 5 seconds.

Well actually it is possible.Its a kit you buy then plug up to the PC and you can set it for diff ways,constant video,video and pics when it only detects movement or you can set it to take pics every so (whatever time you select) and then its all saved to the hard drive,The last time I saw I bought one for the company I worked for and it was around $150.Im thinking of getting one for my house.

same thing happened to me man i feel your pain. i found out who keyed my car like 2 weeks after it happened. i got an oil pan form pepboys and took an adjustable wrench and a buddy for a look out and i drained hs engine oil into the pan and took it with me. the dude had no idea. im not that kinda guy but when you mess with my car then the gloves come off! :mad:

same thing happened to me man i feel your pain. i found out who keyed my car like 2 weeks after it happened. i got an oil pan form pepboys and took an adjustable wrench and a buddy for a look out and i drained hs engine oil into the pan and took it with me. the dude had no idea. im not that kinda guy but when you mess with my car then the gloves come off! :mad:

:lol::lol::lol: Total PWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats why you don't mess with another persons car....because it will come back on you even worse :nice:

*8/19/08*

yeah there were a bunch of 16 year old kids at the movies that night. i know it was one of those ****ers.

after thinking about it a few days later. i remembered that i was walking into panda express that night and there was a black new edge gt with 20" chrome wheels revving the **** out of his car while he was driving by. everyone was like "oh look at that badass, what a ***" and stuff like that. maybe someone thought my car was that other gt? idk. i still haven't caught the bastards but i'm sure they'll get what's coming to them.

i talked to the main painter at the mercedes dealership and he said he would paint my car as a sidejob. he's charging me 600, which isn't bad imo. he does good work:nice:

so is the whole car getting repainted? seems to me the easiest thing to do.

so is the whole car getting repainted? seems to me the easiest thing to do.

nah he's repainting both of the doors and the drivers front fender. he said he could buff out most of the scratches on the hood and and lighten the deeper ones. the hood had a few rock scratches on it so a few other scratches won't bother me. he repainted my bosses front fender on his silverado when he got in an little accident. you can't even tell it got repainted. i trust the guy:)