Car is throwing a code, what does this mean

Edit - Possibly resolved. I cleared the codes this morning, something I actually forgot to do last night. Took it down the road, the speedometer is accurate and the odometer is operating fine. Not sure if maybe he disconnected it while working with the O2 sensor wires around that area and didn't clear the codes after...There is no check engine light. I pulled the codes when I got back in and still nothing, but the PCM hasn't ran through it's readiness test yet so I don't know if it'll show anything after that. But everything seems to be operating normal. I'm still unsure why my Odometer read [--------] coming off the ramps yesterday though.

View attachment 205734

Was messing around near the throttle body/plenum today finding a way to get some Marvel Mystery Oil in there while the vehicle is running to trace an exhaust leak. Disconnected the PVC, vacuum and a couple electrical harnesses from the plenum/tb but they're all back on.

Also put the car on ramps and installed foglights. When I went to pull my car off the ramps I noticed my odometer turned to [----------]. Turned the car off and back on and the odometer returned. Hooked my Diablo up and it threw these codes. Disconnected the negative terminal, waited a few seconds, hooked it back up, turned the car to run without starting it and the codes immediately came back.

Car looked like it was idling around 750rpms which was abnormal. It was ran for a few seconds with the air filter and MAF off but it stalled of course. Also ran for a bit with the vacuum hose off.

I also had headers installed on tuesday, and installed underdrive pulleys about a week ago but I don't think it threw any codes after the pulleys if I recall. I believe this just happened.

The car didn't sound like it was idling at 750 RPMS but that was what the Diablo and the tachometer read. What would cause it to idle high after what we did above?

What's the deal? Something about no signal from the output shaft speed sensor.

There is no check engine light yet.

• Sponsors (?)

Check to make sure there still is a sensor plugged into the transmission, but I do not recall where it attaches. Also, your T3650 might have it plugged into a different location than my T45. I'm pretty sure you can just replace the part because on occasion it may just go bad. This is what I found:

Duralast/Vehicle Speed Sensor (SU1019) | Vehicle Speed Sensor | 1999 Ford Mustang GT 8 Cylinders X 4.6L SFI SOHC | AutoZone.com

Thanks, checked that link and it says it doesn't fit. I did a search and got this...
We're sorry, but there are no results in this parts category for 2004 Ford Mustang GT 8 Cylinders X 4.6L SFI SOHC.

I will look around if it's needed. I took this pic of my exhaust yesterday and noticed he was working with the O2 sensors right around the tail of the transmission, but I'm pretty sure my speedometer worked after the install.

Are these fairly simple to install?

I believe so, I'd pick up a Haynes manual too as it might have specific instructions as too anything needed, in addition to it being there for other questions you may have about the car.

How about this?

2001-04 Mustang Speed Sensor For Tr3650 at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

and

1979-04 Mustang Speed Sensor Connector at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

See the edit on my first post. Thank you though, I bookmarked those 2 links in case the problem arises again.

These reviews don't sound too hot for the Haynes manual when it comes to the V8 models. Any other recommendations?
Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ford Mustang: 1994 thru 2004 (Hayne's Automotive Repair Manual)

Chris