Car sat for about 2 years, needing to bring back to life

Listened around the motor again and the tapping sound seems to actually be coming from the front of the motor now, when I listen at the very front around where the alternator is bolted I can hear it a bit more than other places, and the idler pulley definitely has a noise but I can't get a good place with my bar to listen while also revving the motor up. At idle though it sounds grindy like dirt being ground up. Running low on repair funds so just going to leave it for now, no smoke out of pipes and I took it on a bit of a run of about a mile total and it pulled pretty good in all gears, didn't get on it of course but at least now I know all 5 gears and reverse work! Doing the brake flush now and will have pics of that later today.

• Sponsors (?)

Here is a video after changing the oil after using the motor medic. Seems to be a bit quieter at idle so I'll take it.

View: https://vimeo.com/457508244

Okay, I can barley hear the tap now. Well, at least you know where to look for it...but, I'd do as you plan and drive it to the weekend before doing anything else (some more of that gunk may loosen up)((note, I've seen worse and known guys who've pulled the chunks from the oil pan drain hole with a coat hanger after flushing--so you're in good shape)). One other thought, although probably moot since you hear the tapping at the valve cover...double check that you have that particular spark plug seated--don't gorilla torque it, just make sure it is seated and tight.

Got the brakes flushed and what a pain that was! Every single bleeder was seized and they all rounded off, was able to use a socket that bit in to back them up but will need to replace later, hopefully they aren't too expensive. Anyway, the brake fluid was nasty I got pics to share, discovered I will need a new rear driver rotor and pads they are ate up pretty bad. Next is some beautification stuff since the interior smells like a neglected nursing home lol and the exterior has mold growing on parts. After that replacing the high pressure power steering line as I'm pretty sure that's where my leak is coming from on the pump side.
20200913_154532.jpg
20200913_154948.jpg