car shops

pzrobpz

Sep 25, 2005
i'm new to the mustang scene and i wanted to ask around about where the best place to get things done on my mustang are at in Tallahassee... on my bimmer everywhere i took it around here they told me they don't do work on these cars... lol where are good places to check out to get for example exhaust installed?... i have a 2006 v6...

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry to say Tallahassee is not the best town to be in for a Car enthusiast, try Auto Alley off west Tharpe those guys are into hot rods, maybe one of the truck places around could do it, like R&R which is not cheap or one of the Tuffy Muffler type shops around. If you don't mind driving there is a Mustang specific place up in Albany, GA and a few in Atlanta. Now if you want football you're in the right town!

Hey pzrobpz,

I would check out the regional SE forum here at Stangnet I did notice there are other people from the Tallahassee area there (one of the threads is called "Tallahassee Rally"), so maybe some locals there can direct you to the right shops. I do know that there are some good mustang enthusiasts in Florida in general and you should not have too hard of a time locating somebody within yellin distance! I know Bradenton might be a truck to go to, but there are mustang shops there that I have heard about from Mustang Mags. I hope this helps. :rolleyes:

about 45 minutes south on US19 in Perry, FL, you should find some shops that can help you out. every other person in Perry has a Mustang. It's like a parade going out of there during the Gator Nationals.