Car sways all over the road

Update: found a dorman rag joint at oreillys, had a fun couple hours or so taking the old one off and puttin the new on:fuss:. Let me tell you what a world of difference:eek:. I just wanna say if anyone has the same sorta problems that I was having and you kinda think that could be an issue because everything else is goodnuff, its worth every curse word you spit while changing it out. It solved my issue and the wheel has no play that i can feel whatsoever. I dont feel like drivin my car off a cliff now(on purpose or on accident;)). So for the ones saying you should just drop the 300$ on the mm steering shaft instead of replacing it, nah i think its worth spending 9$ and a couple hours of fun with a beer every however many years it takes for it to give out again instead:shrug:. Just my 2 cents:coff:
thanks for the update, I have the exact problem with my car. I bought a unisteer drive shaft, bumpsteer kit, inner tie rod ends and ball joints. Also MM caster camber plates. I havent installed anything yet. I hope once I get everything put together it will also eliminate this problem.

• Sponsors (?)

I know the mm shaft is expensive for a street car but... There is an alternative. You take your stock one and bolt/ weld a universal joint on it. I belive junkyard dog (youtube) did one.

Does that shaft have any slip joint in it, for the length to change? I read that the later rack had to have a slip joint in the shaft or it would start leaking at the input shaft.