Car Won't Start Need To Pump Gas Pedal To Stay On

Hey guys I posted a while ago about a surging problem, well it got worse.
so far i have changed the tps, iac, rotor and cap, coil, fuel filter, and cleaned the egr and throttle, changed all spark plugs, check wires for spark leaks, and check for vacuum leaks when it was running.

I have had no luck only thing i can think of is the fuel pump at the moment. I can hear the pump whirring when i turn the key to the on position. So any input would help so i can get my car started again.

Thanks guys!

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry forgot to mention its an 86 so it is fuel injected. now I'm about to go loan a pressure gauge, seeing as my car wont idle how would i go about checking that do i just continuously crank it with the gauge connected?
And i posted exactly what i have changed and check in the op
It's all stock if thats what you mean
Thanks a lot for the response

Okay looked your motor year same as mine lol almost.. May be fuel presure here's where my fuel presure gauge is right be hind alternator .in this pic I have aftermarket gauge

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    629.1 KB · Views: 211
If fuel presure is low then check fuel filter first and fuel presure regulator , you can try pulling the vacum line off fuel presure regulator and will increase presur a bit see if that helps but put a nail or something in the vacume line while it's off so there no vacume leak in the intake

Well it's on the left passenger side behind throttle body , but pull off vacum line check for visible gas is one way the other ways not sure but first see if there's fuel presure I guess but stock regulators are cheap and do fail but I don't know how severe the symptoms are just throwing it out there

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    378.4 KB · Views: 193