Car work progress one more time.. PICS

OinkAodeOink

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2002
Daytona bch, Florida
While waiting on the motor parts, figured i'de start making the underhood look better. Blending in the fenders, molding them with the cold side pipes, and welding in alot of small holes. Should be done with-in a week or two, nice and shiney red.
Meanwhile pulled all the shi* from under the dash, to free up some weight.
Going to probably do somthing nice with the interior also, like red, where the white was on the door panels, consol, ect..

Motor should be built up within two weeks or so.. So im looking at driving the car agian within a month, hopefully! :D
Motor build up will be..

B50 block ( main support)
327ci. ( standard bore)
Scat 4340 crank
4340 H beam rods
Ross low comp pistons
Rings ( havent ordered yet)
Bearings( havent ordered yet)
Edelbrock RPM heads, Intake
Custom Comp turbo cam

dashremoved01.jpg

dashremoved02.jpg

moldedfender1.jpg

moldedfender6.jpg

moldedfender8.jpg

moldedfender9.jpg

paintedblock1.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

Can't wait to see the finished product. Did you get any #'s or times on the old setup with the turbo?
I'll be in Orl. in 7 days man!! Finally done with Korea

eades5.0 said:
Can't wait to see the finished product. Did you get any #'s or times on the old setup with the turbo?
I'll be in Orl. in 7 days man!! Finally done with Korea

Chris,
If youre coming to the Naples area when youre back:

Call%20me.%20Gif.gif

My cell is (954) 665-3934.

RC

Attachments

• Call%20me.%20Gif.gif
    Call%20me.%20Gif.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 66
RC you always say how sad it looks, but wait until you see the finished product.. It'l be 10 times sweeter then stock.

No, i didnt get any numbers on it before.. Never really too well, since it had 4 cracked pistons, and was burning and blowing oil like no tomorrow! I hit 15+ psi one time and the thing felt like a rocket. Stayed pretty straight in spit of how bad it was shreading the tires.

DAYUM!!! You never cease to amaze me. When you said you were going to make things look nicer I wondered how the heck you could... and yet again you find a way. You get a big thumbs up from me.