Car wreck

Wayne Waldrep

Before I post a pic, do you have one of yours?
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Apr 14, 2003
Cuba, AL
Hey Stangnet family. Just a quick note here. My stepdad had a very bad wreck Wednesday. They airlifted him to Birmingham (AL) which is a couple hours from home. Not gonna put a bunch of details but he's at the best trauma center around. He's in his 70's and already had lots of medical issues. I will be scarce on the forums for now while we are dealing with this. It's very stressful on my mother. They've been married for over 30 years. It's too early to say how things are going to go. I'd appreciate any prayers because he needs them right now.
Thanks to all.

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Hey Stangnet family. Just a quick note here. My stepdad had a very bad wreck Wednesday. They airlifted him to Birmingham (AL) which is a couple hours from home. Not gonna put a bunch of details but he's at the best trauma center around. He's in his 70's and already had lots of medical issues. I will be scarce on the forums for now while we are dealing with this. It's very stressful on my mother. They've been married for over 30 years. It's too early to say how things are going to go. I'd appreciate any prayers because he needs them right now.
Thanks to all.

You got my prayers!! Wish you guys the best! Stay strong!

Reactions: 1 user
I just wanted to update this right quick. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. They mean a lot. This has been a long week. My stepdad has lots of injuries from the wreck and also complications from age, diabetes, heart problems etc. He has a long way to go and is still in the trauma unit. I just wanted to post something to let you guys know he's made it thru a week. Don't feel like you have to respond because I know you guys are good folks and are thinking of him and praying for him. One day at a time!

Reactions: 6 users
Man Wayne, how bad does that suck!

I‘ll offer what prayers God will hear from me.

I hope it goes well, One good week after major trauma is a big deal. I hope his other health issues don’t complicate his recovery too much.

Ill be thinking of you brother, keep us updated.

Reactions: 1 user