Carb Recommendation for mild street buildup 5.0

• Sponsors (?)

dragnazz5.0 said:
nice...im in the same b0at as y0u, i ended up g0ing with a edelbr0ck th0ugh. g00d luck man

yea... ya know, it was tough... i could have got the 600 edelbrock for like $228 bucks brand new.. but just couldnt talk myself out of the holley... the holley was $274

in some aspect i with i had gotten the edelbrock, and if i planned on driving the car everyday, or fairly often, i probably would have. Still trying to figure out the intake though... alot of people say the weiand steath is the way to go.. i think the performer would drop off alittle too early for my cam.. performer RPM is an option..

goodluck to you too.:flag:

performer rpm is a great intake. Anyone who says the edelbrock/carter is crap is crazy. Like I mentioned above, the mopars used them forever in superstock and they unfortunately kicked ass

Grits said:
yea... ya know, it was tough... i could have got the 600 edelbrock for like $228 bucks brand new.. but just couldnt talk myself out of the holley... the holley was $274

in some aspect i with i had gotten the edelbrock, and if i planned on driving the car everyday, or fairly often, i probably would have. Still trying to figure out the intake though... alot of people say the weiand steath is the way to go.. i think the performer would drop off alittle too early for my cam.. performer RPM is an option..

goodluck to you too.:flag:

You can't go wrong with a Stealth. I've seen cars deep into the 11s with them that haven't even been ported.