Carlisle 2007 // PICS PICS PICS

• Sponsors (?)

a lot of bad azz rides together......good people too....

Rich...how fn tall are you.......or were Tom/Paul/Dan really short.....

Tom....how you keep from tearing up the "chin" of that beast is beyond me....the damn grass was touching it...lol

I need some of those wire looms....where did you get them.........or did your fabbin' azz create them......if so....I'm placing an order.

All of your cars are awesome.......:nice:

Will

Will - I am 6'0" tall, so Rich is just tall! lol

As for my wire looms, I kept asking everyone where I could get a set, and I think everyone told me that Livewires (I think) sold them but they were $60. F*** that, I can't afford that. So I stumbled across the ones I have on ebay for $5.95 a set. So cheap I bought 4 sets. Each set contained 2, 4 wire looms and 2, 2 wire looms. I think that was the steal of the century, so no, my fabbin azz didn't make them, but believe me I have though about it, sounds like there is some money to be made.

a lot of bad azz rides together......good people too....

Rich...how fn tall are you.......or were Tom/Paul/Dan really short.....

Tom....how you keep from tearing up the "chin" of that beast is beyond me....the damn grass was touching it...lol

I need some of those wire looms....where did you get them.........or did your fabbin' azz create them......if so....I'm placing an order.

All of your cars are awesome.......:nice:

Will

Will....... I am on the tall side at 6'2", but I thought I saw a couple of phone books tucked behind Paul's seat and some pedal extensions in Dan's car.:shrug: I think Tom might have been standing in a hole. :rlaugh: J/k

Really, These are a bunch of great guys. I along with the wife had a really good time out in Carlisle. Wish some more of you guys could have made the trip. Would be nice if the group pic was 20 or so stangnetters.

Tom.. you must be second guessing the decision to go 78 instead of 81 on the way back. Although chris probablly already talked to you about that.

Paul and Tom sent ya a p.m.

Yep Rich....great guys for sure.....Dan delivers what he promises plus some......and Tom has proven he has a charitable heart........and you rock the OF:rlaugh:
I almost made plans to go.....but my 2 week vac starts tommorow......maybe some time

Tom...u r missing the $......I am impressed with your fabbing skills....I saw in the pics that your doors were open so u had 2 have the bars on........

I drove mine 4 hours each way, and the only things that happened were bottoming out the exhaust going into the registration parking lot (not a big deal, happens quite frequently lol), and the occasional rubbing the tires on the inner fenders/rear fender lips, but that was mainly because of the added weight of my friend and the cargo in the car...gotta love the turnpike having random invisible dips when you're goin 75-80mph :mad:

No real damage though :nice:

Yeah, I had the drop props on Will.

Dan, I almost forgot about that, that was good! So you got the hood, cool, props to Pauls father!

Yeah, we all drove, except Paul, which was understandable as he only had 4 miles on the new motor, driving a single speed/rpm for 3hrs isn't really a good way to seat rings. lol. I had about a 4.5 - 5 hr drive and I think Rich said his was about that also.

Absolutely amazing rides guys. We don't get anything like that show down here, I don't even think FFW will come back this year, and it's nothing like the show you pictured. This pic is totally wallpaper quality.

Carlisle043.jpg

Nik- this is an aerial picture taken Saturday of the grounds, it will help give you some idea of just how massive this show actually is. Look at the bottom left hand corner at the cars in a "triangle." That was just the Mach 1's that were in a specialty area. Look how many cars are there and just imagine how many are in the top 1/3 of the pic. I think Troy said he saw a car numbered 27XX on the grounds. I'm sure there was at least that many if not a good bit more.

173089.jpg

my drive was only like 2 hours, bout a hundred miles.

Who's going next year?!?! :D
i'm planing better next year. probably going to get a room and stay over. spend more time at the show with you guys