Carlisle All Ford Nationals Attendees: Check this out!

69clark

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Ravena, NY
http://www.modifiedmustangs.com/events/archive/event046.html

Check out the link.

There is a pic of my car in the article. And even cooler is when you click to see the rest of the pics there is a pic of Riches car, Dans car and mine in a shot. Only thing that sucks is they clipped Pauls car out. There a few other pics of my car along with an engine shot towards the end. There maybe more of some others peeps on these boards but I didn't click each pic. I wonder what pics will make the print article.

• Sponsors (?)

VERY cool! Hey Tom, are you going to the All Ford Nationals at Atco this year? I will have the cobra bumper on by then, and I think I wanna show the car and relax and enjoy the day there instead of racing. If you need to take the GS Parkway to get down there, we could cruise down together.

Well I will be going to NMRA this year, I'm not sure about All Ford Nationals at Atco, lol

But yes, I will be going, I haven't mapped out which way I will take, probably be the same as last year, but I will keep you in the loop.

Well I will be going to NMRA this year, I'm not sure about All Ford Nationals at Atco, lol

But yes, I will be going, I haven't mapped out which way I will take, probably be the same as last year, but I will keep you in the loop.

Haha yea thats what I mean...i confused the event at Etown with this one...shows my skills...anyway, yea keep me posted cause I really wanna go down.

Pretty sweet, although pauls car was cut out:shrug:

stprorolla... I will also be headed down to nmra at Atco just havent mapped it either. Maybe we can set it up to all cruise down.

Tom.... Charlie called about NOPI and said sunday is the day to be there.
Call or PM me and let me know whats up cause I would like to go sunday.

Are you guys planning to go down on sunday cause ive gotta work on saturday. Technically according to company rules im supposed to work every saturday, but i didnt know that and i took 4 saturdays in a row off before they told me. So basically i can only go on sunday unless i can work some miracles.

That's very cool Tom, thanks for posting that!

I'll see you guys at Epping, although I won't have my car there. I have far too much tuning to do with the AEM before I attempt a drive like that.