Carlisle All Ford Nationals

itsaMustangtoo

Apr 2, 2005
Carlisle,Pa
I am planning on attending the All Ford Nats once again this year with my Cobra clone. Any one else planning on going? The turnout seems to grow every year. I hope we can organize some kinda cruise possibly sat eve. This year they are featuring the Mach 1. Any body taking one?

• Sponsors (?)

The Wife and I will be there for sure with ours finally. :nice: It will be good to sit down and BS with you again. You're not going to sell yours again are you? LOL Yeah the number Mustang II's that show up each year is growing. Soon we might be able to push for 2 classes. I'd really like to see a stock and a modified class. There were enough cars there last year for that I believe. I sure it will happen sooner or later as we crawl out of obscurity.

Tim

I am planning on attending the All Ford Nats once again this year with my Cobra clone. Any one else planning on going? The turnout seems to grow every year. I hope we can organize some kinda cruise possibly sat eve. This year they are featuring the Mach 1. Any body taking one?

I'd love to, but my Mach 1 isn't in any kind of shape to see the show field yet :( needs way to much body and paint to be done first... I'll be out there, as I don't want to miss checking out your clone or Tim's Cobra first hand! I'll probably drive out in my new toy, just bought an 01 v6 convertible, and wander around- of corse to the II first like every year!

That is great! As the event grows near I cannot wait to relax and shoot the BS myself. I forgot to mention (for those wishing to attend) the show runs June 1-3. :OT: I am going to miss PINKS ALL OUT in reading PA this weekend (12th) I wanted to enter, but the 350 entries are full. It is @ the maple grove raceway and tickets are $ 25.00. Wouldn't it be great to have a II compete and actually win!!!!!!!!:D

Well the guy that took 1st place last year wasn't anywhere close to stock. I'm still hopng that they will split the class in two.

Tim
A tree had fallen on his car. So it had fresh body work and paint. The only thing that I believe was not stock ,was that the interior was totally redone with some custom touches. Everything else was pretty much stock. ( maybe the blue color & the stripes too) but I talked to him and his wife a good bit.She had a jacket made to match the interior, pretty cool, but I don't know if she was stock or not !:rlaugh: