Carlisle, PA 2004

• Sponsors (?)

Project 77 said:
I'll be there as I am every year, that weekend is my B-day. Maybe this year it won't be cold and rainy.

Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't you get lost from us last year, or was that someone different?

Project 77 said:
That would be me.....I spent most of my weekend either hiding from the rain, sneezing from the allergies and asthma, or walking the Corral. i'm on a new med so the asthma/allergy thing will be taken care of.

I missed you not walking with us. We looked for you but couldn't be found. I'm glad your going again, want to meet somewhere? hey how is the new ride you bought? i met a guy from up your way who met me at a parking lot with some parts i won off of him from ebay. He said your car was really nice! How is it going????? :shrug:

1970impala said:
I missed you not walking with us. We looked for you but couldn't be found. I'm glad your going again, want to meet somewhere? hey how is the new ride you bought? i met a guy from up your way who met me at a parking lot with some parts i won off of him from ebay. He said your car was really nice! How is it going????? :shrug:

Unfortunately that car is no longer. I wrecked it back in September. Hit the biggest dear I ever saw, deer rolled over hood, roof, hatch and off the back. I had an estimate of $2800 to fix it, or $3500 if I sold it. I didn't mind selling it because the shop owner loved the car and I didn't have the money to fix. RIght now the car is almost done, he has the roof and header panel and hood fixed, got a new rear spoiler for it and some window louvers. He said he is going to paint it back the original black with gold stripes colors, and take the 351W out and put in a midly built 302. I stop by and see it every once and awhile, and I'm doing some metal finishing for the owner, polished a set of solid outlaw II wheels for it. I'm looking for another one, but with the new PA state emissions laws I want to be careful. This time I'm going to probably tag it as a collectable or classic car so I can get Haggerty insurance so I am covered.

1970impala said:

OooPs i never answered your question did I? We can all meet up again at the Hoss's parking lot like we did last year. I really want to try to get up there Thursday nght this time. I know Dave Wilson will NOT be there this year, his Daughter I believe is graduating.

Project 77 said:
OooPs i never answered your question did I? We can all meet up again at the Hoss's parking lot like we did last year. I really want to try to get up there Thursday nght this time. I know Dave Wilson will NOT be there this year, his Daughter I believe is graduating.

Yea, OK, sounds great. Count me in and I'm sure Tim as well. I mentioned to Tim I want to be there first thing that morning that we as regular buyers can get in. I still remember walking with you guys and seeing a perfect set of black cargo panels for a MII being carried out...do you remember that? I was crushed. anyway it would have been worse if they would have been white. I would have jumped the guy (j/k) but yea, sounds great.

as for your car...that really, really, really sucks. i was not aware of what happened to it. Keep us informed on its progress. are you going to buy it back???