Carpet for a 66 - Where to buy - best quality

washMO66

Founding Member
Oct 30, 2001
Washington, MO
Starting to put my interior back together and I need to buy new carpet. Looked at Year One and Mustangs Plus.

My question is who makes and sells the best quality and best fitting carpet?

Thanks in advance for you feedback.

Todd

• Sponsors (?)

I still don't have it wired up. I have the wire and everything somewhere in my garage, just have to find it. I still have to get a pressure regulator and dryer for it, I want a good one, not a C/H one, but I don't want to spend a bunch of money on it. I finished up my shelving in my 8'x10' cubby at the front of my side of the garage. Now I just have to finish going thru the piles on my side to get it out of there so I can fit the Mustang back in the garage. The wiring for the compressor is in a box over there, I just haven't seen it yet. Oh, I also have to get a breaker as well, actually a couple. I'm going to put in two 30A/220 circuits, one for the compressor and one for a future welder plug. I'm also going to add another lighting circuit and maybe a dedicated washing machine circuit as the plugs in my cubby are tied into the washing machine one. I'll check out the other thread.