Cars PAINTED, 45 or so pics!

• Sponsors (?)

Wow, that looks great. The clarity of the clear shows that they have some experience. I'm surprised they left so much black uncovered when painting the gold. My experience with stripes or two toning is that if you don't completely cover the first color, you'll get some of the second color on it. Anyways, awesome!

I'm gonna throw up. Another stang plagued by an ugly black/brown two tone paint job. The paint quality and work is good but still the combo is crap. I used to have a stang painted the same way. Granted i didn't paint the car so it wasn't my choice. Can't people stick with one color these days? Two tones are for imports not ford.

I'm gonna throw up. Another stang plagued by an ugly black/brown two tone paint job. The paint quality and work is good but still the combo is crap. I used to have a stang painted the same way. Granted i didn't paint the car so it wasn't my choice. Can't people stick with one color these days? Two tones are for imports not ford.

coming from the guy with an unpainted hood... THAT is for imports

Thanks for the compliments, good and bad.

As far as taping off more, it corssed my mind, but I guess with a downdraft paint booth, where it sucks the overspray out the bottem this was all that was needed. That was also why they sprayed the black first when I was certainit would be easier to throw the gold on first.

About the Brown/Black thing, it's not for everyone. If you can find one person who does NOT build his car for other people it is me. I do things I enjoy, and then ask peoples opinions after. I have no problem with you not liking it, and even posting about it, I asked for ALL opinions and got yours. If you cant tell him stoked about the car being painted and having a chance of being on the road in a couple of weeks, after a year and a half project!

Manson, you going to the MU show this weekend? If I am at a stanstill with the car I will definately come for a couple of hours. If not, I might try and swing by, but would have to drag myself from working on it!

I think someone is forgetting that ford sold SEVERAL two tone colored fox stangs. :rolleyes:

looks awesome man, glad its finally getting, i remember waiting for mine to get done, i can imagine what youre feeling.

one question though, do you have the rest of the saleen kit, or just the front bumper?