Cars PAINTED, 45 or so pics!

• Sponsors (?)

It's looking good. Can't wait to see it finished.
thumb.gif

looks awesome man, glad its finally getting, i remember waiting for mine to get done, i can imagine what youre feeling.

one question though, do you have the rest of the saleen kit, or just the front bumper?

I think I remember him saying once that he's just going with the front bumper. He mentioned mine once. Mine only has the front bumper and the Saleen wing. I could be wrong tho so don't, like, quote me or anything. :D

The door jambs are two toned, and will be pinstriped as well. The two tone runs into the engine bay, where I have already welded all the holes, and cleaned or painted every part under there. The calipers are also red, along with the spark plug wires and a few other small things under the hood. Its all tied in together, which is why it took me this long to get it done! I will get pics of the car outside today, as well as under hood and in the jambs!

Again keep the compliments rolling! Good or bad works as well.

I'm gonna throw up. Another stang plagued by an ugly black/brown two tone paint job. The paint quality and work is good but still the combo is crap. I used to have a stang painted the same way. Granted i didn't paint the car so it wasn't my choice. Can't people stick with one color these days? Two tones are for imports not ford.

When you have HALF as nice a car as he does, then you can talk :)

I love the car, and how youve made it stand out from every other fox around.

When you have HALF as nice a car as he does, then you can talk :)

I love the car, and how youve made it stand out from every other fox around.

Thanks for the kind words, but remember we ALL started in the same place. My car was white with a red interior only a year and a half ago. It had stock everything short of some bolt ons, and GT40 valves, and looked boring. I decided to put off driving it, and even though I did regret it, after I drag it home today I should have no more worries.

The color I actually was inspired by a mid 90s S10 one day. I had a paint book in my hand and saw the S10 go by. I went... that might look good on a fox body. Then I went about picking the colors, and the rest will be seen in a couple weeks!

We did all start in the same place, but we didnt go around dogging other peoples work like he did. IMO, before you can call somes car "total crap" yours better be a nice looking car.

Thats true, and the wording could have been better I guess, but it's all good. I like the fact the car inspires some kind of reaction. Its not the same old 5.0 you see running around which is a huge plus to me!

Just my luck...

Cars sitting outside and theres a NASTY storm coming. Like hail and huge winds! Im hoping one of the shops has room at the school for the truck and trailer. If not they make it sound like the storm is going to destory all my hard work.

I do hope after the first hit of weather theres a break where the car can come home (15-20 minute drive) and get tossed in the garage next to the '06.

Just my luck...

Cars sitting outside and theres a NASTY storm coming. Like hail and huge winds! Im hoping one of the shops has room at the school for the truck and trailer. If not they make it sound like the storm is going to destory all my hard work.

I do hope after the first hit of weather theres a break where the car can come home (15-20 minute drive) and get tossed in the garage next to the '06.
OUCH! That sounds like my luck.....go find a car wash and park that thing inside! I live in oklahoma so i know all kinds of tricks to keep your car away from stuff like that

The car is inside at the moment, but around 2:30-3:00 it has to come home, they cannot store it there. It WILL get rained on, I am praying there is no bad weather, or if there is, it hits after or before the cars on the road. The radar is showing maroon (goes from green to red, red being the strongest weather) which is extremely severe and could have hail or tree breaking winds...

Nice! <-- sarcasm