Cars PAINTED, 45 or so pics!

• Sponsors (?)

22 and still living at home with parents :jaw: thats why you can afford the stuff you do. Im 19 and pay over 700 for a one bedroom apartment. I can only imagine what i could afford if i still lived at home lol

22 and still living at home with parents :jaw: thats why you can afford the stuff you do. Im 19 and pay over 700 for a one bedroom apartment. I can only imagine what i could afford if i still lived at home lol

Yup, just graduated College for Architecture and plan to stay here through Yacht Design. No sense in moving out just yet, but when Im done with my 2 year yacht design course, I will be gone. Smartest thing I am doing, because 700/month (I wish CT was 700/month, try 1000+ for anything half decent) can go towards other bills cars and stuff.

Not saying its the best thing, but I "could" have moved out at 18-19, but chose this route, and its paying off! Different strokes for different folks, just dont think because I live at home Im spoiled, or have the easy life!:nice:

It's how I was raised. I worked for what I had, and in return tend to enjoy it and respect it more. I'm sure if I had things handed to me, I would have some amazing car stuff, but for now I do with what I have!

that ain't the trust...when you work for something the end result is always more fulfilling....well maybe that's just for me but..i like working for what i have...only way to get ahead now a days

Yup, just graduated College for Architecture and plan to stay here through Yacht Design. No sense in moving out just yet, but when Im done with my 2 year yacht design course, I will be gone. Smartest thing I am doing, because 700/month (I wish CT was 700/month, try 1000+ for anything half decent) can go towards other bills cars and stuff.

Not saying its the best thing, but I "could" have moved out at 18-19, but chose this route, and its paying off! Different strokes for different folks, just dont think because I live at home Im spoiled, or have the easy life!:nice:

your doing the right thing man, take advantage of it while you can. now that your car is done, save up to buy a house .

Thats the plan. Stay home while I go to school for yacht design, and then when all is said and done I will move closer to those jobs, and should have enough money saved to buy a condo. I am in no rush, me and the family get along and everyone else I know is starting to get condos and apartments... No worries!

Not sure but the car MIGHT be getting its second wet sand and buff today. The kid will come if his work isnt going out (landscaping) but the rain stopped and its nicer out now, so who knows. If not maybe Saturday.

Got the headlights in... I personally love them, even though I know some people wont. They fit what I am looking for. Cannot wait to have it done! Enjoy and of course more opinions are welcome.

510784_482_full.jpg

510784_483_full.jpg

510784_484_full.jpg

510784_485_full.jpg

I have the EXACT same headlights on my coupe!!!!! She's turning out real nice 25th!! :nice:

on another note - im 24, saving for a wedding/house in the same boat as you. Get along great with my folks and they said i can stay rent free for as long as i need :nice:

I bring them to the dorm, the condo I am sitting for for a few months, or any of the 5 other places I can take them. Trust me, living at home has in NO WAY affected getting with girls. Not to mention friends owning hotels and the like. Plus its easier to snag a girl in a nice luxury car, or a fox body that looks good, then it is in a beat out pickup or a rusted out 5.0...

:D J/K!

I bring them to the dorm, the condo I am sitting for for a few months, or any of the 5 other places I can take them. Trust me, living at home has in NO WAY affected getting with girls. Not to mention friends owning hotels and the like. Plus its easier to snag a girl in a nice luxury car, or a fox body that looks good, then it is in a beat out pickup or a rusted out 5.0...

:D J/K!

am i SOOOO sending your dad the link to this post, hahahah :rlaugh:

Thanks, the pics dont do it any justice. The closest one is the one with the black and the gold seperated. It shows how the black really does look like a mirror. I was told a good wax would bring it out more as well. I tried for some more finished shots and this was the only one that showed up. Our $50 camera has to go!

510784_497_full.jpg