Cat CAI worth 10rwhp!

• Sponsors (?)

Just remember that the cat now thinks of your car as a nice place to climb. So if you should hear an odd noise the next time you fire up the engine, you might want to look around for a certain once-cute cat.

:rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: That happened to my brother once. We got home and our dog was barking at the car and jumping on it. It scratched the side panels, after we finally got our dog to stay away, we looked under the hood and the cat just jumped out and started running. I'm pretty sure it was burnt cause it jumped out of the driver side which has no place to hide except over the headers.

xr8d302 said:
I can imagine that sound....actually quite disturbing, but strangely quite amusing as well

that ain't a pretty site... happened to my neighbor. he was about to drive off to work in the morning in his old shevy pick-up and all you hear is <<@#$#@W%$@@#$ERFFA$>> the cat was at the crank shaft fan when he cranked the engine... blood all over the engine compartment and floor. poor pus sy...

Ram000 said:
that ain't a pretty site... happened to my neighbor. he was about to drive off to work in the morning in his old shevy pick-up and all you hear is <<@#$#@W%$@@#$ERFFA$>> the cat was at the crank shaft fan when he cranked the engine... blood all over the engine compartment and floor. poor pus sy...
:owned: