Cats, I need some feedback / reccomendations

WhiteCobra95

5 Year Member
May 2, 2006
Fired it up. It’s loud. Don’t expect this catted pipe to quiet your car down.

I’ll be changing out my flowmasters to Borla pro XS

Thanks for the feedback. I was wondering how much muffling they would really do since their X-pipes are using those bullet style cats.

• Sponsors(?)

WhiteCobra95

5 Year Member
May 2, 2006
Bringing this one back up.....anyone have an issue getting catted x pipes shipped - especially to NY? WTF?? Literally all sites like LMR, AM, Summit, Jegs, etc. will not ship to a NY address?

I didn't have any problem getting mine shipped to MI earlier this year. Other states must be changing their legislation and blocking parts like CA. I always find it funny since a lot of these parts are made in CA, and some cats are better than none at all!

Your best bet is going to be to find a smaller hot rod shop that carries the mid-pipe you want and see if they'll ship to you. The big guys that you mentioned could be following the letter of the law for each state, but smaller shops might be able to ship under the radar. You may pay more, but it could be the only way to get one now without shipping to a family member or friend out of state. I will IM you the place where I ordered mine from.

Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to install mine this summer. Work has been really crazy due to virus times, so it's on hold until next year.