CDC Classic chin spoiler...

TruBlu03

May 5, 2005
Whitesburg, GA
A friend of mine bought a new chin spoiler for his '09 GT so he gave me his old CDC Classic(you read that right, he GAVE it to me!). He only had it on the car for about 6 months, but he had gotten a few, barely noticeable, scratches on it so he decided to replace it. I sanded down a couple of the scratches and you can barely see them now. I installed it this morning, but I am still kinda on the fence about it. What do you guys think?

Before:
chinspoiler2.jpg

chinspoiler3.jpg

After:
chinspoiler.jpg

chinspolierdownsized.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I like it, but then again I'm partial since I have the same one. I think the reason why you're on the fence is because there isn't very much black on the rest of your car. Which makes it appear like it doesn't fit the rest of the color scheme. I think it would look really cool if you had the outer sections painted to match your car and kept the center section black. Then you'd have something that didn't look so out of place, it would match your mirrors better.

I have been debating doing the same paint thing to mine as I too think it looks a little out of place and I have a BLACK car.