CDC Classic + Ducktail = Awesome!

Hey fella's,
I figure my first post should be a doosy... unfortunately, I have no pics for you yet. I know, I know :worthlesb I will be throwing those on here shortly. I just wanted to let you guys know I had my CDC classic front and Ducktail put on today. I live in Germany so I was a bit weary about just SOME dude doing the install. Fortunately for me the Ford dealership over here is total Punk Rock. These guys are amazing. I DO recommend this setup for anyone wanting to improve the stock look (by a hundred fold) and doesn't want to go overboard. Today I ordered: BMR lowers, relocation brackets, adjustable uppers, adjustable panhard, panhard brace, a-arm support and tower as well as the MAC axle back. The Eibach struts are in the mail and should be here in a few days. The eibach pro springs are in the garage and the UPR window bezel, mirror bezel, ac knobs, headlight bezel and 12v plug are already in. Like I said, I know this is worthless without some pictures but I am super stoked and will get you guys the whole shibang dury the install over the next few weeks!!!

• Sponsors (?)