CDC Ducktail Questions!!

BlackGT05

May 27, 2005
For those of you who have the CDC ducktail, how do you like it? Is it good quality? How is it holding up as far as the double side tape?
Also I have the factory spoiler(what a mistake, the gts without the spoiler look so much better:bang: ), I'm thinking about getting their hole delete kit does anyone know about this whats it like? Any pics I'd like to see different views. I am planning on powder coating them black to match the car and make them less noticable.

• Sponsors (?)

I had the factory spoiler removed, holes filled, trunk painted. I had the body shop paint the DT too. Mine is installed with bolts and I love it. I think they should have ditched the spoiler at the factory and shipped them with some type of ducktail.

Got mine done at the dealership and it cost me 350. I do not regret the addition.

Got one, put it on myself. Double sided tape is a fallacy. It's on there but also has template and instructions on how to drill through body and hook up. Bought mine painted already through cal mustang. Put it on in the afternoon . Had to use alumimum designer rails to cover holes from previous spoiler. Doesn't look mickey mouse though actually looks cool.

I have it...since Aug of 2005 now. I got a quote for filling the holes and it was way too much (~$650)...so I went with their hole delete kit. If I would do it again I would go with a ducktail that would cover the holes...but I still think the CDC is the best looking one out there. Man..I wish I had the spoiler delete!!!
PM me and I can email you hi res pics.