Centerforce 2 clutch power rating, ok for 600tq+?

My car is in he shop right now. They installed a centerforce 2 cltuch. The only thing I could find online is that its 60% stronger than stock, but that wouldnt be enough for my car. The shop said they have cars with more power than mine will make, running on that same clutch, but it worries me. My car is an 88 mustang gt, fresh rebuilt 351W, Trick Flow heads, Cam and R series intake manifold and a T-76 turbo, expecting 500-550hp and 575-625tq to the wheels. Anyone have similar power with this clutch or have any input?

• Sponsors (?)

I personally would have put more clutch in it then the "2", in the CF brand I would have went with the DFX. If the shop has personal expierence with the 2 and you trust them you should be fine.

I am running a McLeod Series 800 in a customers turbo car that makes 690hp/630tq and knock on wood it holds up great so far. When it goes were going to a dual disc set-up.....

I'm not sure how much I trust them, its my first time dealing with them. They were recommended by a friend of mine. They do have lots of high hp cars there that their working on, most between 600-800 hp. It still gets me worried about the clutch though

I just looked at the box they gave me of the clutch, I guess i misunderstood or they were talking about another car or something. The PN on the box on summitracing says its the centerforce dual friction clutch, not the "2". It also states it has 90% more clamping force over stock, whatever that is. I figure if its 300 lbs ft on the stock clutch, 90% on the cf would be 570, which makes me feel better, but still on the edge. any other thoughts?