Ceramic coating

Has anyone in here done ceramic coating on your car? I called around a few places and it's around 1300 bucks with lifetime warranty. However i gotta keep up with it once a year at $150. I was considering doing it myself as a few kits that I have seen online are much cheaper. I'm a diy person anyways. So if someone knows of a good write up please let me know!

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I had my Ceramic Pro done April of 2018. Love it. I do hand wash and blow dry in summer, but the rest of the year it goes to the Laserwash weekly. Remember to follow instructions and you will love it.

Attachments

• snodust.jpg
    snodust.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 170
I got the coating done but some tree sap or something got on there I think it might be sling from tire shine... Either way I got these water stain like stuff on it that doesn't want to get off. Any recommendations? What's laser wash?

I got the coating done but some tree sap or something got on there I think it might be sling from tire shine... Either way I got these water stain like stuff on it that doesn't want to get off. Any recommendations? What's laser wash?

Take it to the ceramic pro guys and they can probably help out. What is really important is to follow the 30 day instructions when you take it home.

Here is a link to pics to the Laserwash system. there are other brands around. This does a blow dry at the end, Some are stand alone, some are part of the do it yourself spray wash booths. Any car that goes thru a car wash gets marks in the paint, very small but there.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...jAhXRrVkKHS0BBv8QsAR6BAgCEAE&biw=1920&bih=937