Cervini Eleanor

• Sponsors (?)

You guys may think it looks good now , but wait..

The kit will cost $2,000- easy

All new bumper, Headlights area- "it's open now"

I don't see them selling them cheap.. like fox or 94+ body kits

That front just likes like a Steeda/saleen knock off..
doesn't look like True Eleanor to me.

Front grill opening just looks Out of place.. redesign

sweet~Low~93 said:
All new bumper, Headlights area- "it's open now"

Front grill opening just looks Out of place.. redesign

I'm not sure that the headlight area being open is a good thing. Last I heard someone found out that the open area on the originals. Had so much wind resistance. That it cost them speed. So some have put covers over them to reduce this effect.

brandon_lawson7 said:
I just noticed this (im retarded :D) but that pic shoulda had black stripes to really match eleanor!
Just my opinion though! :nice:

Yeah, I said that about the stripes on the 5th post and awkforty7 posted a modifyed picture of it with black stripes on the 20th. Try reading the thread before posting on it :nice:

Its just a sketch, but it still will probally have to many curves for me,
give me some lowering springs, some light weight 18" wheels, and a shop that can paint or place stripes, and im full...........................
with the exterior anyway

Gey Metallic

Project 77 said:
That body kit just made me change my mind on the color i Ordered. I called my dealer and told him to change my color from Sonic blue to to the gey metallic, once the kit is on, then the black stripes.

Gey metallic, I think someone has been listening to too much liberace and elton John. LOL :)

Yep, order up the an '05 in Gey metallic, install the "Eleanor" kit, drop some fuzzy dice over the mirror, and find a pair of super-sized circa 1975 Ray-Ban sunglasses and a pair of tight polyester slacks, and you're ready to cruise for Chucks-errr-I mean chicks.... :p

Its just a drawing!

The picture looks cool but the real thing may not have the same effect. Also the drawing makes alot of assumptions.

For instance, side exhaust may be difficult to actuially implement due to the fact that the 05 stang's mufflers are behine the rear axle, not in front of it. Is there roome for mufflers in front, we'll see.

Also, I doubt we'll ever see a streetable 05 lowered that much. That would be a serious kit to not screw up the front suspension's geometry.

Boss 351 said:
[rant]Could it be rice because there are scoops doing nothing except making the car "look" faster? Who would dare call a true Shelby rice, even if in the later years the original ones had "show only scoops"? Don't ask where I'm going with this... I wish I knew lol.[/rant]

Looks to me like the only dummy scoops in that picture are behind the door windows. The lower ones in the front airdam and the ones in front of the rear wheels COULD conceivably be functional (and very useful) brake-cooling ducts.