cervinis is worth the money

ksfordman

Jun 9, 2006
I just wanted to thank everybody that has made a comment about their fiberglass hoods. A lot of you guys either recommended Cervinis because you bought a hood from them or wish that you had. My bodyshop guy said that it was the best glass he had ever seen. He only had to lightly reshape a rear corner and he hit the whole hood with a longboard. It looks awesome and looks like a factory fit. It even came with brackets to relocate the rad overflow tank. This hood costs $120.00 more than the abc hood that i almost bought,but i would have probably spent more than $120 to get it half as straight. I bought the "heat extractor" hood for my 2005 v6,and I have two '88 converts that I will buy hoods for and you can bet it'll be from cervinis.

• Sponsors (?)

That's good, I'm glad to hear Cervini's stuff is quality. I had bought a Stalker front bumper from them for my old 2000 v6 years ago (maybe about 5 or 6 now) and when it came in it was the biggest piece of junk I have ever seen. The material just didn't look like it was good quality, and the whole bumper was twisted. The customer service was terrible too - they basically said you already paid, so we have your money and don't care. Just shows how companies can turn themselves around - or I just had an unlucky experience.

Anyway, I'm glad it worked out, and lets see some pics!!