Changed my mind on mods

LIZARDKING

Nov 16, 2004
Hell
To many nice looking Stangs, mine seems plain with just the bright GT wheels. Im going with GT bumpers, rear blackout panel and tails, and a ducktail. For starters. Maybe a drop, gears, T-Lok. I have GT seatcovers and the gears, just havent done anything about them.

I have a buddy who does paint work on the side, maybe I will have him shoot the top black like on the Foose Stang. That will go well with my Redfire.

I just bought a 04 F150 and Im also doing a few things with it, I just dont want to forget my Stang.

• Sponsors (?)

I keep changing my mind about mods (I am not sure if my dealership will be a stickler for the whole warranty/mods thing). I bought some window louvers (which i need to install) and I am thinking about some 12" stripes as well. When I bought my Pony, I was the only Windveil Blue around. Since then I have seen 2-3 around NVA and I want mine to stand out. And as fun as the car is already (I am still amazed by how fast my stock V6 is), I am itching for just a little more power... I am thinking about limiting my mods to the MMR CAI I have already purchased, an SCT XCAL2, and a JBA muffler. I will have to "stable" her for the winter (way too much salt on the roads around here), so will probably wait until the spring for the dual exhaust and new headers.

Speaking of the XCAL. I can order one from MMR with the CAI tune already on it. My question is will I need a shop to do the tunes or is it self-explanatory enough that i can "plug and play?"