Charley's Angels Mustang 2

2Blue2

will be trying this sex one when I can find it
Mod Dude
Mar 5, 2019
Oahu
When was the last time you had a good look at these?

Lets see
Cobra2 was Jill and Chris
Mustang2 was Kelly
Pinto was Sabrina, Tiffany, and Julie
I could be wrong.

bf9f70e93b3278c2693ccd8da33f2e82.jpg
f393cc5a493749cb243d05498832ca8d.jpg

Jaclyn's outfit, Whoo hoo!

ac58bf4a5a3127315d60a080a13fe001.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I saw part of that episode where the Cobra was pulling the horse trailer. My biggest question at that time was how much more distance did they need to keep to stop all of that added weight? Good thing it was for TV and not something in real life!

The first time I saw a Cobra II was in 1977. It was a 1976 white with blue stripes, blue interior and a V6. (charlie angels type looking car) It was at a car dealer in the midwestern states somewhere. We were on a family vacation, and we saw it at a car lot. I begged my dad to stop and let us out to have a look. I loved the car then and still do now. Are they perfect?...no.., but there is just something about them, battering ram bumpers and all.. I just don't know why....sigh..

• Clever
Reactions: 1 user
My brother brought a black and gold Cobra2 home from a used car lot in 79 for a test drive. Mom was horrified that he was gonna buy a hot rod.
Made him take it back but was then in my mind forever. My Jr high science teacher drove a B&G Cobra2 to school daily and that set it in stone4me.

And then Farrah (sigh) had one...

Opens with her on the phone (@.20) and driving back when it was still legal.
Really like @.45 when she runs like a girl. Stunt man runs very different.

And now a moment of silence for the '65 that gave its life.

:(