Cheap custom appearence mods

I am 16 dont have much cash cause i bought my mustang and i droped all the rest of my money into my engine which was worth every penny, but i would like to do things to my stangs appearence to make it look more aggresive and a head turner...any ideas or parts i should get?

• Picture below is what my stang looks like now

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 120
  • Sponsors (?)

I'm only 19 turning 20 with a kid so I understand the money problems lol
But I would say take a look at like American muscle website they have a lot of good stuff for appearance on my 2000 I am changing the lights over to the smoked ones and probably a new hood
Aggression comes in packages so build it how you like it paint the wheel a different color it's all about what you like just my.02
I've been painting since I was 16 so custom paint comes easy to me now lol
Lmk if you need help or suggestions on in thing tho

Reactions: 1 user
There are a bunch of sites out there just take the time to look check out the specials AM's pricier are a little higher but hey you get what you pay for try cj pony parts or summit for the springs

You could cut the stock springs, just do a little at a time, then put some aftermarket wheels on it. I wouldn't go over 1 coil on the front for starters, same with the rear. You can also switch out spring isos to raise or lower it. I used to run a stock class car and that was the only way we could adjust ride height, cut springs and isos.