cheap mods

hey. Seems like we all love cheap mods. So what is your favorite? I personally love interior mods, anything to make myself more comfortable on those long rides to kentucky. What would you all do given a budget of 100 bucks? You have the 100 bucks to spend, what do you do...what do you do???

• Sponsors (?)

I'd do window tint myself. Theirs all kinds of cheap stuff to do to get attention, underbody lights, tailights, shiny buttons-cough cough- lol but everyone has their own likings.

i already did mine, i got some billett stuff for accenting interior parts and new floormats. the floormats will replace an old ratty set, and the bilet just makes me feel like i am in a much more expensive car. Just like that cool touch.

I have a MAC chrome kit, just saying for someone on a very small budget of only like $100, those are some ideas. Possibly a Ebay CAI if you really wanted to would be under $100 too, but I enjoy the look of the chrome.

for 100 id hafta go with the "Engage" logo plastered on my rear window like some do with the stang symbol i think its 75 for them to print it and another 20 or so to put it on...so if they mess up they gotta print out a new one and try again. and if you think its a bit ranchero or stupid keep it to yourself i get enough flack from the misses on that appearence mod :mad:

My brother, I would recommend you put aside a fifth of that money and buy yourself a Kings James version of the Holy Bible. Then, my fellow Warrior of and for Christ, send the rest of your earnings towards your local Church. It is a new year and God is looking down on you. Amen!

TD Jakes said:
My brother, I would recommend you put aside a fifth of that money and buy yourself a Kings James version of the Holy Bible. Then, my fellow Warrior of and for Christ, send the rest of your earnings towards your local Church. It is a new year and God is looking down on you. Amen!

Ummm thanks and all but not seeing how that makes my car any better speed or looks wise :shrug: :rolleyes: but ill keep that in mind ;)