Cheapest price for Dr. Gas O/R X?

Firemanz

Only you can prevent Forest Fires!
Founding Member
Dec 13, 2001
San Antonio, TX
Can anyone point me in the right direction for these? I keep reading how Prochambers are costing h/p and t/q loss on S/C'd applications. I want to get the best bang for my dollar and I think the Dr. Gas is the route I want to go.

Also, to keep this in tech, can this be bolted on or do I have to go and get it fitted and welded first? :shrug:

Lawrence

• Sponsors (?)

im sure sum1 else will jump in but just to get it rolling im pretty sure it has to be welded on. i know you can get the spintech X which is the same thing but supposively is made out of stainless steel www.spintechmufflers.com (dont know how important that is to you living in TX im guessing not too much). you can also check cobra killers site i think its like www.fordmodularpowerhouse.com something like that just check his sig its in there. and im sure someone will post the real site name.

I bought mine from Tim :nice: best price I could find. Make sure when you get them that it comes in 5 pieces not 7 Dr. Gas shipped it from their factory and sent me the version for the LT's ( 7 piece )

If you have a welder bolt it up on the car and then weld it as best you can on the car then you can unbolt it and finish welding it off the car. I spent the better part of a couple hours getting it all aligned right.