Check Out My 92gt

G00nies

Nov 7, 2014
After the SN95 conversion and finally got the SC's mounted.
Still needs a bath tho

Attachments

• IMG_6228.JPG
    IMG_6228.JPG
    793 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_6229.JPG
    IMG_6229.JPG
    766.5 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_6231.JPG
    IMG_6231.JPG
    721.8 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_6238.JPG
    IMG_6238.JPG
    937.3 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_6239.JPG
    IMG_6239.JPG
    858 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Looks great.

Rear wheels seems to protrude a bit much. Are you having issues with it hitting? I assume that's with Sn95 rear axles? Thought about running the north cobra brackets to pull them in 3/4"?

Looks great.

Rear wheels seems to protrude a bit much. Are you having issues with it hitting? I assume that's with Sn95 rear axles? Thought about running the north cobra brackets to pull them in 3/4"?

yeah they do. I didnt keep my stock fox length axles either...like a dummy. Also need that bracket to pull them under the car for the result I want. Yes, they are SN95 axles.
I had raceland coil overs on and the rears rubbed ALOT. so I rolled the fenders and it still rubbed.
Replaced the rear coils with eibach Pro springs and rubbing went away, but its not as aesthetically pleasing

Looks great.

I AM right in thinking that the 28spline OEM fox length axles would work with this SN95 rear axle housing and the NORTH brackets to tuck the tires under the car?

Okay. So I cannot stand having the tires stick out this far. Bought the NORTH axle/bracket kit and will install it this weekend.:rock:
BTW-yes, the axle I have came off a 97 GT so this kit should work