Check out this Four Eye

MAC'n89Blckstng

Jun 11, 2003
NJ
My buddy just got this 1978 Volvo 245 DL FOR FREE! not a dollar spent.
its got 430000 miles on it and it runs and drives like its got 80000. Figured some of you may get a kick out of this. 4.6 non pi motor swap car?????

Volvo.jpg

volvofront.jpg

volvosho.jpg

volvosho1.jpg

Dont the 16's look HUGE. Minor Modifications are needed to fit these bad boys on. lolol This thing will rip 100 mph like nothin, gettin there..................................well thats another story. HAHA

• Sponsors (?)

ok well if you say so,i think its funny but i guess to some its not.anyway yeah it is awesome.drifts real sweet in the snow because the steering ratio on its rediculous.i think it needs an 8.8 and 4.6 hahaha,5spd preferably but an auto laying around would do as well

"I'd ask for my money back "

apparently some ppl cant read-it was free and so was everything in it,if your implying you wouldnt even want it for free then i think theres something wrong with you,id take any car for free.

Oh, ok. "ha.... ha..."

thanks for the laughs,i see you appreciate the humor now as well(sarcastic)

"I'd ask for my money back "

apparently some ppl cant read-it was free and so was everything in it,if your implying you wouldnt even want it for free then i think theres something wrong with you,id take any car for free.

Oh, ok. "ha.... ha..."

thanks for the laughs,i see you appreciate the humor now as well(sarcastic)

It sounds like someone needs to remove the sand from their vagina.

:D