Cheese Puff Sea-Horse - $7500 HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Sponsors (?)

what in the hell is wrong with people these days they need to lay off the crack pipe.i will never buy any thing off ebay after seeng what some redneck back east used for studs on the axels my freind bought off ebay.they were grade 5 bolts WTF?and he broke all of them off on the drivers side axel when he launched at 5500rpms,and he almost tagged the wall which would have been bad

redrumracing01 said:
what in the hell is wrong with people these days they need to lay off the crack pipe.i will never buy any thing off ebay after seeng what some redneck back east used for studs on the axels my freind bought off ebay.they were grade 5 bolts WTF?and he broke all of them off on the drivers side axel when he launched at 5500rpms,and he almost tagged the wall which would have been bad
ebay is full of scammers. same with craigslist. when ever i sell something on cl i get emails from africa scamin. ebay just as bad. don't do money orders anymore only paypal. plus i ask for model numbers and pictures, cant trust the description so i grill'em about their product knowledge. sad we cant trust anyone any more.