Chepsk8, Pakrat, 65Stanger "Coming Out"...

• Sponsors (?)

The Hopkinator said:
Whats this? Oh nooooo!!!! the BBFCM is gonna need some friends now! A lot of em ! :rlaugh:
I guess The Crash must have also affected the "Ignore" feature, which I will now go and remedy, but before I do.....TWO items...:

1) I will NOT engage in a battle of wits with someone who is obviously unarmed!:nono:

2) Have you ever heard the phrase "It is better to remain silent and thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt" ??? In your case it's TOO LATE!

now say bye-bye!

65stanger said:
1) I will NOT engage in a battle of wits with someone who is obviously unarmed!:nono:

:rlaugh: Before I even meandered back over here, I said to myself, "Self, .. Ill bet ol 65Stanger wont have anything better to belch out than the old, overused " battle of the wits, unarmed yada yada yada" .
And with that last post, I simply laugh at you. Kinda like this... :rlaugh:

MustangGurl2695 said:
Heh the closet...I never dared go near it with good reason! Sitting outside the door and every now and then sitting by the gutter is just fine.
It only took twelve days, but we've pretty much refilled the Gutter!:D There is a NEW Closet Door, but the sent the wrong lock......the proper lock is on backorder............ :shrug: