Chepsk8, Pakrat, 65Stanger "Coming Out"...

• Sponsors (?)

chepsk8 said:
It makes us almost want to bring back the disco days of polyester shirts unbuttoned all the way down to the navel! Bring back the Trans-Ams!!

Ahh the greatness of the 77-79 TA's .....too bad I wasnt old enough to remmeber when they were new :D

Oh great now I have this mental picture of Chepy in super tight bell bottoms with a big polyester frilly shirt unbottoned showing his David hasselhof/Austin Powers shag carpeting doing a little disco scene from Stayin Alive :nonono:

Would you beleive, back in high school one of my friend's older brother Rocco was exactly that, 1977 Pontiac Firebird, Gold Chains, Polyester, the works!

Too bad he's now, um, "Incarcerated", for illrgal substances!

steelhorse said:
Ahh the greatness of the 77-79 TA's .....too bad I wasnt old enough to remmeber when they were new :D

Oh great now I have this mental picture of Chepy in super tight bell bottoms with a big polyester frilly shirt unbottoned showing his David hasselhof/Austin Powers shag carpeting doing a little disco scene from Stayin Alive :nonono:
You forgot the big afro, fu manchu and gold chains! :rlaugh:

Tommorow is my birthday WOOOOOOOO :D
:banana: :banana: :banana:

65stanger said:
Aaaaaaauuuuuugggghhhh! You left me with a terrible mental image of a bunch of guys running thru the halls with their flies unzipped.............. :nonono: :bang: :bang: :bang:

And for the eh..."policy"......ugh....bad image, I may be young, but my mind is already sick..heh.

PAK! WHAT DID YOU DO TO SPEED? THE HORNS?? :nonono: :notnice:

chepsk8 said:
Help! She turns 14 tomorrow! A teenager!!!

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!
Methinks you need to go back to school Bucko......she's been a teenager for a YEAR already!:nonono:
btw.....you have my sympathy!
MustangGurl2695 said:
Tommorow is my birthday WOOOOOOOO
HAPPY BIG BLUE FUZZY BIRTHDAY Deanna!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

poor Chepsk8........he's doomed! :rlaugh: