Roush **Chicane Event Final Details** June 28th

85T-TopBoss

Jun 17, 2009
This morning Joe, my buddy Alex and I pre-drove the cruise. (6-21) The route will take roughly an hour. We drove the speed limit and obeyed all traffic laws. We will leave the coffee shop at 8:45am sharp. So if your late you'll have to catch up. Maps will be handed out at the coffee shop. I'll be there by 7:15am incase anyone wants to get there early. I recommend you do. Signs will be posted. When we leave, we will go south on Beach Blvd to PCH. Turn right heading north on PCH. Take that all the way to Lakewood Blvd in LB. Driving through the traffic circle and turning right on Lakewood Blvd. Then Jumping on the 405 N and exiting Western Blvd and turning left onto Western. Then right onto Del Amo and then just follow the signs. When driving on PCH through HB, Sunset Beach and Seal Beach, there are a lot of cops on bikes just sitting around waiting for some one to pull over. So you guys be smart and have fun!!

For the show, cars will be parked between 8am and 11am.. Cars after 11am will not be able to enter the event and park. We can not have cars pulling in once people and venders start walking around the street. We dont want any accidents. There will be people helping all drivers park their cars. As you drive into the event you will be given a number, That number you will use to redeam your meal ticket and raffle ticket. Once all cars have been parked, an announcement will be made to come get your tickets. Joe will be handing them out personally. Carls Jr. will be serving meals from 11am-1pm.

This will be a great fun event.. Don't miss out..

• Sponsors (?)