chop request

Blackened302

Jul 21, 2005
South TX
fr500's, deep dish out back. thanks, guys.

2061273_19_full.jpg

2061273_18_full.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I just picked up 17x10.5s deep dishes out back and 17x9s out front. I went silver because I thought black on black was a little too much and I think that chrome is a little ostentatious.

I really wish they came hyperblack, but no such luck. My future paint scheme is gonne be black with 2 silver stripes, the mustang gt letters silver, and the rims silver.

Adam

Black95GTS said:
I just picked up 17x10.5s deep dishes out back and 17x9s out front. I went silver because I thought black on black was a little too much and I think that chrome is a little ostentatious.

I really wish they came hyperblack, but no such luck. My future paint scheme is gonne be black with 2 silver stripes, the mustang gt letters silver, and the rims silver.

Adam

That's going to look sweet Adam.

Thanks guys for all the chops. I can't come to a conclusion tho. My intention is to paint the whole car black but it'll take some time. For now I'm just wanting to get the xenon spoiler and paint it black with the black deep dish fr500s but I don't know. I've never really like black wheels on a red car but I don't know if it'll look good since I'll black a black spoiler, top and hood. Opinions welcomed.

95Vert said:
That's going to look sweet Adam.

Thanks guys for all the chops. I can't come to a conclusion tho. My intention is to paint the whole car black but it'll take some time. For now I'm just wanting to get the xenon spoiler and paint it black with the black deep dish fr500s but I don't know. I've never really like black wheels on a red car but I don't know if it'll look good since I'll black a black spoiler, top and hood. Opinions welcomed.

I think that will look tight. Black and red together present in mind "power." If you buy any kind of business clothes, you'll see lots of reds and blacks in ties. I think it stands out and that black rims and a red car look hot. It's contrast that works, especially when you have the silver lips on the dishes too.

I LOVE deep dish FR500s, hardly anyone runs them and even though our cars are curvy, they still compliment our body style. Nice choice!

Adam