"christmas gift"

BREDn07

Mar 30, 2007
Fresno, Ca
So for the ones that are planning to use "christmas gift" as a reason for your next mod! what mod will that be?

asking your lady or spouse or husband, whichever way you swing... to drive the mustang is not a "christmas gift":rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

I buy my own. My g/f thinks I've already spent way too much on extras for the Stang:rlaugh: In the grand scheme of things, I'm probably still shy of halfway:D
I've already bought the Canon DSLR so that I may take better pics of the Stang. I hope to also get(within the next month)a chin spoiler, springs, SHR black tru-billet climate control knobs and SHR black anodized "GT" tru-billet cup holder bezel.

My christmas list order is extensive as I prep for Chicago World of Wheels in January.

In Route already are:

1 Cervinis Ram Air Hood 1171
2 NX intercooler sprayer
3 SOS center counsole 5 switch panel with switch labels engraved
4 Custom intake to move under hood filter off procharger to inside of front fascia
5 Powder coating of all new tubing to do intake relocation
6 Custom embroidered deck lid panel with born on date and a few other special items
7 SHR black anodized heat / ac knobs
8 SHR black anodized shifter bezel with gt logo engraved
9 custom powder for the NX 10lb bottle
10 BMR Frame ties
11 Gloss black motor cover with accent orange running horse
12 Upper Adjustable Third Link

Undecided:
1 New paint scheme (possibly)
2 Ceramic coat stock calipers or upgrade to 14" drilled and slotted and include the extension bracket in ceramic work
3 Watts link or TRZ set up

Under a tight deadline here, so we'll see what gets in and gets left off till after the show..

Thanks. Sometimes its a great thing, others not so great...like when your aunts and uncles give you something like a puzzle for a combined gift. But that was like 15 years ago so I shouldn't be bitter.

:rlaugh: Puzzles:notnice: At least that was 15 years ago. What are they getting you now as a combined gift..........A puzzle of a Mustang:lol: jk

My christmas list order is extensive as I prep for Chicago World of Wheels in January.

In Route already are:

1 Cervinis Ram Air Hood 1171
2 NX intercooler sprayer
3 SOS center counsole 5 switch panel with switch labels engraved
4 Custom intake to move under hood filter off procharger to inside of front fascia
5 Powder coating of all new tubing to do intake relocation
6 Custom embroidered deck lid panel with born on date and a few other special items
7 SHR black anodized heat / ac knobs
8 SHR black anodized shifter bezel with gt logo engraved
9 custom powder for the NX 10lb bottle
10 BMR Frame ties
11 Gloss black motor cover with accent orange running horse
12 Upper Adjustable Third Link

Undecided:
1 New paint scheme (possibly)
2 Ceramic coat stock calipers or upgrade to 14" drilled and slotted and include the extension bracket in ceramic work
3 Watts link or TRZ set up

Under a tight deadline here, so we'll see what gets in and gets left off till after the show..

Hey Erin, Wow that's even more than we talked about on the phone a couple of days ago...now that's an undertaking....good luck getting all that done. Let me know when u need the cash for the powder coating. I can even send it paypal if u want. JLMK