Chrome engine bay parts

Discussion in 'Mustang Sound & Shine All' started by atey950, Nov 21, 2012.

  1. I'm looking for:

    Chrome hood latch hook (the part that mounts on the hood)
    Chrome radiator hold downs

    Where can I find?
  2. You can get those hold downs at most any aftermarket store such as Mustangs Unlimited, LMR, etc. The latch piece, though, you'll have to find someone selling their old one or have your own plated at a shop since no aftermarket company sells them all done up already.