Chrome Wheels Or Stay Flat Black? -

Which wheel theme looks best

• Total voters

Twista

May 7, 2004
@ the z00 in chicago
Hello guys im trying to figure out which look the best. I've had my wheels plasti dipped for months and its looks are not attractive to me anymore. Not sure if i should pill it off and go back chrome or keep the black.
BTW: Peeling dip off these wheels aren't easy as you would think. Its still a B to pull the dip.

So which would you rock?? Im posting these here because i need people who never seen my car before and i rarely pictures here. Also, please dont judge by the catback missing lol. I want my tips back so much. Dumps sound good, but i like the tips but i sold them. Thanks

BTW, please pick one. I wish i could say neither, but my bank account wont allow new wheels so im stuck with crappy cobra r's.
141kumc.jpg

24m6bs6.jpg

242fpye.jpg

fjnr6t.jpg

rr2p75.jpg

117y3ih.jpg

35j9k6r.jpg

2e5p386.jpg

And now the chrome!
23.jpg

2nvb3lu.jpg

rusinc.jpg

2qiqxrr.jpg

6hlue9.jpg

4vs0m1.jpg

2rrw6x5.jpg

15xtu2s.jpg

5dj86h.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I've got both. A black 97 with satin black wheels and a calypso green fox with chrome wheels. I'm torn, I love them both, although I don't like chrome on black.. It looks tacky to me. I agree with the post about going silver or anthracite. Anthracite looks great on black. It's probably what I'll go to when I get tired of "murdered out", although that might be a while.

I like the black. If you didn't have the silver/chrome lip on the black, I think it would be too much. Both look great. Some say the murdered out look is out dated, but I think the Cobra R's could be called the same. Eitherway, car looks good. :nice: