Civic Si

• Sponsors (?)

It could have been an early 90's E36 based M3 with auto, or one of the late 80's E30 type M3's. Those were both low 15-ish in their day. Add a few years and miles, then who knows. I don't pay any mind to Japanese cars. I don't see many of the actual fast Japs anymore. All those twin turbo cars from the 90's. Whatever happedned to those? I never see Supra's and RX7's on the street anymore.

The 100 mph stock trap makes me incredibly jealous :cry:

I can't even manage a 95, though I am likely going to do the PI intake before the PI cams (due to money for install ;)) and will attempt to hit a 95 trap with just the intake.

hey, we have the capability man! Don't loose faith, i got only bolt on's (the intake man. and gears basically bolts on:p ) and i trap 100-101 on quite a good day. Though i'm at 35feet above sea level w/ cool days and warm pavement here.
Last time i ran it, i hit a 14.4 14.07 and a 14.8 w/ a crappy tranny. After i rebuild this suka w/ my controversial stage II kit and 3200 stall im looking at hopefully consistant 13.9's cuz the only 13.907 i have run is at an unofficial track that doubles as an airfield lol

Cars always run better the further north you go for some reason lol. I guess North air > Southern air HAHAHA. I notice like the guys in Canada usually run very well. But good job with those runs....those are awsome traps none the less IMO.

But like you said, there are SO many variables...comparing traps really isnt very accurate. Even from guys who run at the same track I do. Guy with an 02GT said he trapped 103....and at that time I trapped 101.x. We ran on the highway and we were DEAD even through the top of 4th :shrug: . So yea a few MPH difference could just be weather and doesnt truely mean 1 car is faster than the other.

Ls1 cars seem to run great wherever lol....not sure where the civics stand though :rlaugh: .

you need to bring that mustang of yours up here in the early spring late fall and run some sick times!!! the northeast is the spot for drag racing early and late in the season if you want great times.